Before you submit your proposal
We have implemented a new submission system and many changes in the submission process this year. If this is your first time submitting for our meeting, we welcome you! If you have used our previous submission system, you might want to visit: What is new in the submission process this year. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Understand the General Process
- Paper and organized session submissions – all participants will receive email notification when submission is finalized.
- Chairs and Discussants must accept or decline their role within the submission system. Email notification with instructions will be sent.
- Program Committee review and acceptance – all participants will receive email notification if session is accepted.
- Ready Room forms and agreements must be completed by all participants. You will receive emailed notification with instructions.
- Meeting Registration must be completed by all participants.
- Scheduling of registered participants and their finalized sessions – all participants will receive email of their scheduled session along with the email addresses of the participants.
August – start Call for Proposals
October 15 – Submission deadline, no new submissions
December 16 – Acceptance emailed
January 6 – Registration starts, Ready Room available
February 14 - Registration deadline for program participants
March 14 – Preliminary Program is online
April 15 –No more changes accepted for printed program
Accessing the Submission System - new login instructions
You will need to create a profile in the system. Go to http://ww5.aievolution.com/lsa1401/ This is also the link you will use to submit a proposal, once you have created your profile and received your password via email. See below for more info.
Do not create multiple profiles as your paper and sessions will not be transfered to another. If you forget your password, please use the "forgot password" function on the submission system home page.
When creating your profile, you will need to add the following information:
- Name as it will appear in the printed program
- Institution as it will appear in the printed program
- Email – all notifications will come to this address - make sure your email system will accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Additional information. Please answer these questions:
- Are you a student?
- How many years teaching?
- Type: paper submitter or session submitter?
- The session submitter is also allowed to submit one paper. If you are planning on submitting both a paper and session(s), choose session submitter.
- If you are planning on just submitting a paper proposal, choose paper submitter - you will not be able to submit a session.
When you have created and saved your profile, you will receive an email with your temporary password. When you first login, you will be asked to change your password. If you forget your password, use the "Forgot your Password?" system in the login page. You may edit your profile by logging in, then select "My Account", then "Edit Contact Information". We do not use the Bio section of the profile.
Important for All Submitters:
Our submission system uses tabs for the different types of required information. Each tab must be saved!
You may return to complete your submission at any time by logging in and selecting the My Submissions Link at the top.
Prior to scheduling your session, you will be contacted via email and asked to visit your “Ready Room” to complete additional short forms and agreements. We will post more information about the Ready Room in the future.
We will not schedule any participants who have not registered for the meeting by February 14, 2014.
! Important !
If you cannot attend, it is very important to formally withdraw your paper or session from the system, otherwise, you will be included in the Program, causing participants and attendees to assume you will be there. To withdraw, login to your account, click on "My Submissions" at the top menu, then click on the withdraw link next to the submission.