Membership in the Law and Society Association is by calendar year.
Among the benefits of membership are:
- a subscription to the Law & Society Review (including electronic access on publisher's site for editions dating 2003 and later);
- the opportunity to participate in the Annual Meeting at a reduced registration fee;
- access to a real-time Membership Directory;
- the right to vote for officers and trustees of the Association;
- the opportunity to serve on governance committees;
- 25% discount off most Wiley print products;
- the right to nominate your students’ best work for LSA’s annual student prizes;
- NEW! 25% discount on Law & Society Review re-use permissions – contact firstname.lastname@example.org with requests
Many of these member benefits are only accessible by login to the LSA Services site.
2015 Dues for January 1 - December 31
Outside of the U.S.: Members who have incomes in other currencies are asked to apply the appropriate conversion rate to derive dues level [click here for a currency converter] If you are in Singapore and need to purchase a membership, please contact the LSA office at email@example.com prior to purchase.
Although membership dues had not increased since 2009, this year we have increased the dues rate according to the accumulated Consumer Price Index since then.
Steps to purchase:
- Login to your LSA Account (if you already have an account, please do not create a second account, use the "Forgot your Password" link if you do not remember your password. If you have never had an LSA account, use the New Visitor Registration link to create your account).
- Once logged in, select Dues and Donations from the left menu
- Click on your membership selection and read the instructions, then click on Add to Cart.
- Continue shopping if you would like to make a donation or Check Out to complete your purchase.
If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-581-3219.
Regular Membership Printed
Regular Membership Online Only
To be entitled to student membership, one must be a full-time, matriculated student at an institution of higher education. Student membership cannot be claimed for more than five years.
Student Membership Printed
Special International Membership