Requirements for All Paper Presenters:
Once a paper is assigned to a session either by the Program Committee or Session Organizer, the author is expected to:
- provide your own laptop, LSA will provide projectors and screens
- have a written copy of the paper one month prior to the meeting
- circulate the paper or relevant text among the other session participants as directed by the session Chair
- prepare a public presentation of the paper, whether from speaking notes, power point, or parallel text that conforms to the time constraints and the particular format or approach arranged by the session Chair (simply reading from the paper is not acceptable).
- make a large print version of any material to be distributed in the session for attendees who may be visually impaired
- in the event a paper author cannot attend, it is expected that they will contact the session chair and the LSA Executive Office to formally withdraw well in advance of the meeting and in time to be replaced. A paper must be presented by its author(s); it may not be presented by another panelist.
- LSA requests that all session organizers and presenters review the Disability Guidelines and take the steps necessary to make the sessions accessible to attendees with disabilities.
To Contact your Co-panelists, Chairs and Discussants
- Login to your LSA Account at https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=lsa&WebCode=LoginRequired
- Click on the link "2013 Meeting Program" in the lower left menu
- Search for your panel by either typing in your name in the People Tab or the Session in the Sessions Tab
- Once you have arrived at your session page, then you will see all participant names and email addresses