Discussion Group for Session Organizers
We are happy to announce a new discussion area for Session Organizers. In this space, Organizers can discuss papers and convene a panel for Submission to the 2013 Call for Papers Site. This new system replaces our Bulletin Board discussion area.
To access the discussion group:
First, you must have a profile and login to our LSA Services site. To login to your profile, please go to the login screen at https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=lsa&WebCode=LoginRequired
If you have forgotten your password, use the "forgot your password" function. Please do not create a second profile.
If you have never been to the login site, please use the "New Visitor Registration" function to create your new profile.
- Once you have logged into the LSA Services site, click on the LSA Community link in the left hand menu
- You will see your personal Community Dashboard
- Click on Groups and select Boston 2013 Session Organizers Group
- Join the group by clicking on Join Group
- You will be asked to confirm your notification preferences
- Next you will see the Group home page, where you can create a new discussion by clicking on New Discussion on the right.
- You can respond to discussion postings by clicking on the Discussion Topic and then clicking on Reply
Tips: Before creating a new discussion topic, please check to see if a similar discussion topic already exists.
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com